Monday, April 13, 2009

Womanly Negotiation

This week is crazy with appointments, a field day, and co-op, so we decided to tackle a home project instead of 'regular' schoolwork. We are moving our schoolroom back upstairs...aaahhhh....I have a love/hate relationship with a 'schoolroom'. Anyway, I will post some pictures of our finished room later in the week hopefully. Sooo...I will finish this post that I started much earlier...

A few weeks back I heard the boys upstairs pestering H~. She was trying to work it out with them, handling the big brothers quite nicely actually, but they continued doing something that was not making her happy. After a few more minutes of negotiation, I hear her scream at the top of her little lungs: "IS THAT ANY WAY TO TREAT A WOMAN???" I just giggled. I'm pretty sure she learned that one from me. Here's the expression that I imagined she was giving the boys.

2 comments:

  1. so funny, and I agree, I could just see Harper saying that by the look on her face...mom

    ReplyDelete